Car Hire Protection Reimbursement Insurance
Did you know that when you rent a car, if it is damaged or stolen you could be left paying the bill?
Many car hire rental agreements do give an option for a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), or Excess Waiver, but usually you will still be liable for the excess the rental company has to pay to their car insurance company, even if it’s not your fault, which could be more than £2,000….. And often buying this cover from the car hire company can be very expensive!
Sometimes you have the option for a Super Collision Damage Waiver (Super CDW) that may also remove the excess. We have teamed up with Voyager Insurance to offer a more extensive alternative to Super CDW – a car rental insurance to complement our Europesure products.
For 2017, we are offering to British and EU residents ‘Deluxe’ Car Rental Insurance. It not only covers the excess charged by car hire companies on a rental car agreement if your hire car is damaged or stolen, but also some cover not normally available under a car rental company policy.
*** From only € 8 euros per day ***
Deluxe Car Rental Reinbursement Protection Insurance For British & EU Residents Includes:
* £5,000 EU Excess Reimbursement (£50,000 Worldwide)
(includes windscreen, roof, tyres & under body damage)
* £500 Key cover
* £500 Misfuelling cover
* £1,000 Car Jacking Cover
* £10,000 Personal Accident
* £300 Personal Possessions
* £100 Lock Out
* £30/£300 Curtailment of Rental (per day/per agreement)
* EU & Worldwide Car Rental Cover Available
* Home Country Cover Included
* Reinbursement Protection Insurance ; meaning if there is a problem you need to repair the damage or loss and reclaim the amount via the UK claims department office. Full details available on request.
Contact us at Simila Cyprus Pafos-Rent-a-Car for a quotation.