Rose Villa is a wonderful villa with beautiful sea & sunset views and plenty of outdoor seating areas. There are 3 bedrooms with the master having an ensuite and family bathroom, plus downstairs WC. A spacious open plan dining, kitchen, and lounge with air conditioning throughout.
Outside in the large garden is a lovely overflow swimming pool with steps down into the shallow end. The pool has Solar heating for the Spring and Autumn months.
A decking area, with shade and a relaxing round double sun lounger. There is an outside seating area for the perfect alfresco dining you can experience with the Gas BBQ and the warm outside lighting. A fantastic place to enjoy the evening sunsets.
The villa is fully equipped for a great holiday with everything you require, including Air Con, Wifi, and International TV channels.
Although a hire car is recommended to fully enjoy this wonderful region of Paphos, there are within a short 10-minute stroll 3 local tavernas that offer good food and drinks and within a five-minute drive, you will have the pleasure of a lot more locally.
St George fishing harbor has a lovely Church, great Fish Taverna with super views and down below on the beach there is a small safe swimming bay and small café/bar open in the Summer months. Here you can stroll along the coastline with its rocky coves which are ideal for snorkeling you have wild beaches and the famous “Last Castle” (
The famous Lara Turtle Beach, with its soft golden sand where Turtles return every year to lay their eggs, is just a short drive along the coastal tracks by 4x4.
Latch, Polis, Paphos and all the wonderful surrounding areas are within easy reach of this very popular villa location.
All in all Rose Villa can offer you so much with the peaceful setting but have so much to see and do within striking distance. A great location for a family holiday or a Romantic GetAway Villa in Cyprus.
Children: This villa is not suitable for young children under 5 years old due to marble stairs and steps. Babies under 12 months old that are not crawling are ok as there is a travel cot available on request.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: Yes
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 2
- Pool Heating : Solar Heating
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Central Heating
- Private Parking
- Bedrooms - 3 (two bedrooms with a double bed and one bedroom with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 2;
- Large shaded terrace with comfortable furniture;
- Private pool with solar panel heating 8 x 4 m with shower, sun loungers and parasols;
- Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic doors open onto a terrace and pool area, increasing the living space. The terrace has a dining table with chairs;
- Built-in kitchen with marble worktops;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Built-in microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has two leather sofas, coffee table, and other high-quality furniture;
- DVD and plasma TV with satellite channels in the living room;
- Ceiling fans;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioners;
- Central Heating in Winter
- WiFi Internet;
- Private parking;
- Quality bedding and towels (beach towels are not provided);
- Bed linen, towels and cleaning once a week.
The village of Agios Georgios / St George is located 15 km from Paphos. Pretty village with small fishing port, the church of St. George and a large tavern with a magnificent panoramic view of the sea, amazingly delicious local dishes and the same Cypriot hospitality. Small quiet pebble beach
Not far from here is one of the most famous and well-known beaches in Cyprus - Coral Bay - Great organized beach with lots of restaurants, tavern, and various recreational facilities. Beach with fine yellow sand located in the horseshoe bay. The sea is warm and clear, the bottom is flat, shallow near the shore. Sunset in the sea is comfortable for both children and adults. There is a good Tourist Area in Coral Bay with many bars/Restaurants/Shops/
For lovers of diving here recently organized a place for diving Amphitheatre. Also here there is a place for lovers of water sports.
Near the village of St. George are beautiful sea caves and the famous Akamas Nature Reserve Peninsula. Also, close by is Turtle beach at Lara Bay, where a special times of the year you can watch Greenback and Leatherback Turtles come ashore and lay their eggs in the soft sand. A superb experience is to see them hatch and swim off into the sea.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2017||12-07-2017||31-07-2017||£ 1 250|
|01-08-2017||31-08-2017||£ 1 350|
|01-09-2017||30-09-2017||£ 1 100|
|01-10-2017||31-10-2017||£ 1 000|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;