Pafilia Gardens complex is a gold award as one of the best residential projects in Paphos.
The complex is located in a unique natural site, famous for its bizarre rock formations. It stands out for its style and decor and harmoniously fit into the natural landscape. A large area with a lot of orange, tangerine, grapefruit trees. Here as well you will see banana trees, olive trees and many flowering shrubs and flower plants. Pafilia Gardens is a small paradise.
In the centre of the complex are two swimming pools. One of them, a swimming pool with an asymmetrical design, surrounded by paved terraces with sun loungers and umbrellas - the perfect place to relax. Above the pool overlooks a charming footbridge, which gives the complex a unique character.
Townhouse with two balconies, terrace and its own access to the pool is designed for four guests.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool
- King size bed : 2
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 2: both with large double beds;
- Bathrooms - 2 + WC;
- Two balconies, one of which has its own direct access to the pool;
- Swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols for the residents of the complex;
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances;
- Dining table and 4 chairs;
- Refrigerator with freezer;
- Electric hob and oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Comfortable leather sofa and coffee table;
- TV screen;
- WiFi internet;
- Hair Dryer;
- Air conditioning working in the cold and heating;
- Covered parking;
- All the necessary utensils and kitchenware;
- Bed linen and towels;
In the harbour and on the seafront in Kato Paphos there are lots of cafes and restaurants, banks and supermarkets - all just a few minutes away, as well as the sandy municipal beach, Paphos Mall, the World Heritage Ancient Centre, Paphos Castle, Tomb of the Kings and all the other attractions of Paphos and this beautiful region.
There are 4 international Golf Courses within 10-15 minutes drive. Coral Bay Tourist Area is only 12-15 minutes away.
Only 200 meters from the complex are two Mini Market who work from 6 am until late at night and the popular local Fruit & Veg Market is close by as well.
A Hire Car is a bonus whilst staying in this area, but it's not essential, as most things are within walking distance. There is a very good Public Bus Service and the local bus stops throughout the day just outside the complex. From Hesperides to the harbour - One-way ticket 1.5 euro (after 21:00 onwards the price of the one-way ticket is 2.5 euro) and only 5 euros daily ticket. Subscribe for a week ticket for only € 20 euros.
- 1,5 km to the sandy beach;
- 10 km to the Golf Club's 18 holes;
- 1,5 km to Paphos Harbour;
- 15 km to the international airport in Paphos
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to final invoice ;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
This townhouse is great! It is so excellent. Has access to parking and swimming pool which is perfect! The house is a short walk to grocery shop and just a 10mins walk to restaurant areas. Advisable to have a car to get to all the tourist places but not necessary. Would certainly not hesitate in recommending this superb home.
We arrived very late. I sent a text message of where to meet and what to look out for when arriving. Simon met us and checked in the townhouse. The home was clean, as described and reasonably accessible. Parking space was provided. 5 mins drive from the King's Avenue Mall, 10mins drive from the Harbourside. We didn't use the pool as we were driving around a lot, but it looked nice & clean.