Elysia Park is an exclusive development set in the Universal area of Paphos which is directly between the new and the old towns. The apartment is a ten-minute walk into town where you have sandy beaches, shops and the harbour. At the harbour, there are boat trips available. There are also an array of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. Whether you want to go out for a romantic meal or a night out on the town there are pubs, clubs and cocktail bars, Paphos caters for people of all ages.
The focal point of the town of Paphos itself is a charming fishing harbour.Located here, you will also find Paphos fort and a myriad of tavernas and open air cafes all serving excellent food and the catch of the day.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool : 4
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- Internet : £15 per week
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- Private Parking
The benefits of a luxury hotel integrated into a private residential resort, Elysia Park offers more than a holiday. The complex located nearest Sand beach is just an easy stroll away and has free showers, changing rooms, a beach snack bar and sunbeds/umbrellas.
Paphos international airport is only 12-15 minutes away by car.
In the harbour and on the seafront in Kato Paphos there are lots of cafes and restaurants, banks and supermarkets - all just a few minutes away, as well as the sandy municipal beach, Paphos Mall, the World Heritage Ancient Centre, Paphos Castle, Tomb of the Kings and all the other attractions of Paphos and this beautiful region.
There are 4 international Golf Courses within 10-15 minutes drive. Coral Bay Tourist Area is only 12-15 minutes away.
Only 200 meters from the complex are two Mini Market who work from 6 am until late at night and the popular local Fruit & Veg Market is close by as well.
A Hire Car is a bonus whilst staying in this area, but it's not essential, as most things are within walking distance. There is a very good Public Bus Service and the local bus stops throughout the day just outside the complex. From Hesperides to the harbour - One-way ticket 1.5 euro (after 21:00 onwards the price of the one-way ticket is 2.5 euro) and only 5 euros daily ticket. Subscribe for a week ticket for only €20 euros.
1,5 km to the sandy beach
10 km to the Golf Club's 18 holes
1,5 km to Paphos Harbour
15 km to the international airport in Paphos
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to final invoice ;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards , Visa, MasterCard and Balance transfer by Bank Transfer
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
This is an excellent apt with lovely furniture and is really well presented. Simon & Luda made me very welcome and my daughter loved the playground. The sun beds by the 4 lovely pools are superb. This is an excellent place and we love it. We have been to Paphos 3 times in 2014 and we will be back again soon. We will definatley book this apartment next time. The complex is right in the centre of Paphos and we walked to the harbour a lot. Thank you to everyone at Simila Cyprus and see you soon.
Dates 28th Aug - 10th Sept Excellent service from start to finish. Simon from Simila Cyprus Holiday Rentals was waiting at the apartment when we arrived and gave us lots of information. We also hired a car from Simila part way through the holiday which was delivered and collected from our door. Simon was always available to answer any questions and even drove us back to the airport. We all had a great holiday and highly recommend both this lovely apartment in Elysia Park and also the services of Simila Cyprus Holiday Rental Villas & Car Hire