Very popular large 2 bedroom Apartment in the private gated village complex of Apollo Heights in the award-winning Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort. Apollo Heights is just a 10-minute walk from the main village square with all the Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Supermarket, ATM machine, Health Centre, Children's Creche and Play area, Golf Club House, Annabelle Croft Tennis Academy, Health Spa Club and Sports Centre. There is also Horse Riding close by as well. During the summer months, a shuttle bus takes guests to the private Beach Club which is only a few minutes drive away.
This apartment is one of 4 high-quality apartments in the same building, we have exclusively. There are three 2 bedroom apartments and a 1 bedroom apartment. All are finished to a very high quality throughout and have either a large private pool view terrace balcony or garden. The idea for families and friends to share an excellent holiday by having 2 or more adjoining apartments.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool : 2
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- BBQ Area
- Private Parking
- Bedrooms - 2 (one of the bedroom with large double bed, second bedroom with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 2 + WC;
- Built-in kitchen with marble top;
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything required;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Refrigerator with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has comfortable sofas;
- Large plasma TV;
- Hair Dryer;
- Air conditioning system for cooling and heating - (set to Ambient Air Temperature of 24C) - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. A metre reading is taken upon arrival and departure and if you use more electricity than this amount is taken from your Security Deposit at a charge of 0.31 cents per
KW. This is paid locally in euros;
- Wicker Dining Table and Chairs, Large Parasol Umbrella and Sunbeds available;
- Wi-Fi Internet - (suitable for Email / Viber / WhatsApp);
- Children's playground;
- Baby cot & Highchair;
- 2 large swimming pools & separate kiddies pool;
- Very convenient location for all the family. Easy walking distance to the main square.
There are 2 large swimming pools, one of them with overflow and there are sun loungers, parasols and shady gazebo designed for luxury living and recreation, all for the exclusive use of Apollo Heights residents. Apollo Heights is surrounded by greenery and colourful fragrant flowers.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2017||01-04-2017||30-04-2017||€ 1 150|
|01-05-2017||30-06-2017||€ 1 300|
|01-07-2017||31-08-2017||€ 1 350|
|01-09-2017||30-09-2017||€ 1 200|
|01-10-2017||31-12-2017||€ 1 250|
|2018||01-01-2018||30-04-2018||€ 1 250|
|01-05-2018||30-06-2018||€ 1 300|
|01-07-2018||31-08-2018||€ 1 350|
|01-09-2018||31-12-2018||€ 1 250|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
What a fabulous apartment, best we've ever stayed in and really made our holiday special. The owners have done a great job with decor, it's so clean and fresh with every top brand appliance you could need. Outside area is beautiful and the views from every angle are just gorgeous! Simila-Cyprus team could not have been more friendly and helpful, would recommend 100% and I will book the same place for next year, I think that says it all!
Excellent service from start to finish. Simon was waiting at the apartment when we arrived and gave us lots of information. We hired a car from Simila part way through the holiday which was delivered and collected from our door. Simon was always available to answer any questions and even drove us back to the airport.
We Had an amazing holiday in Aphrodite Hills and didn't want to go home ! Ludmila was really helpful and it was great to speak to a fellow Russian speaker . The booking process was easy and the service was great. Unfortunately we were only there for 7 days but we really wanted to stay longer. We plan to come back again next year. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The swimming pools are right outside the apartments and much better then sunbathing by the pool than in a hotel. Only a short 10 min walk to the main square where all the restaurants are. We did a short cut through the Tennis Club and its a lovely walk. All the restaurants are very good and Sunday Buffet lunch at the Golf Club as excellent value. All in all superb holiday Regards from Nicoly & Vikka in Montreal Canada
First impressions were....How wonderful the property was set out, Second was...there is so much space here to move.... Third was the pools and gardens...and the fruit trees...... Management of the properties...@... They look after you...Nothing is a problem.
A fabulous property that didn't disappoint!Very spacious and well maintained.Excellent customer service.The owner was very helpful and took time to tell us good places to visit.There are 2 enormous luxurious pools immediately outside the apartment , that were very relaxing.We would highly recommend this property! We will be going back !Cyprus is a fantastic place !
What a beautiful apartment. The photos and description are accurate but the location is better than expected. The so called shared pool we had almost to ourselves. Simon Gale the manager was faultless. He gave us a very warm welcome even though we arrived late at night. Nothing was too difficult for Simon even when my husband was taken to hospital he helped enormously. Would highly recommend this apartment. It would be ideal for a family with young children as the area is quite safe.