This modern villa offers the perfect peaceful retreat if you’re looking for a holiday away from the crowds. The nearby quiet beach with crystal clear waters is part of a long stretch of sand and fine shingle which stretches from Polis to Pomos and where there are nesting sites for Green and Loggerhead Turtles.
The small unspoilt village of Argaka is within walking distance where you will find a couple of churches and winding streets to restaurants, tavernas, coffee bars, a bank, a bakery, a fruit market and small supermarket. More shops, bars and supermarkets can be found in the pretty resort of Polis - just a few kilometres drive away.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, the property has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and boasts many features including air conditioning, Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Stereo, and a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher. As the twin bedroom is downstairs and there’s an adjacent walk-in shower the property is also suitable for less abled guests. There is wheelchair access.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 3 (main bedroom with double bed, two bedrooms with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 2;
- Private Pool;
- Sun loungers and parasols;
- Fitted kitchen with granite countertops;
- A large dining table and chairs;
- Fridge freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has two comfortable sofas;
- Large flat-screen TV with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD player;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans for summer cooling and winter heating;
- Dining table and chairs in the garden;
- WiFi Internet;
- Bedding and towels are provided.
Argaka - a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, with magnificent views of the Akamas and mountains covered with forests. Taverns are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality. In the village of Argaka, there are some kiosk shops with basic provisions, Tavernas and bars. For more facilities, there are the larger nearby Latchi village & Polis town, which are next to each other. These are very beautiful small towns, which are located on the north-west coast of Cyprus, 40 km from Paphos. Peaceful and relaxing, located away from busy tourist centres. Mediterranean untouched nature, purity, not crowded, the amazing diversity of plants and animals made them the favourite places of eco-tourism.
Latchi a picturesque bay. Here there are local small fishing boats and luxury sailing yachts in the excellent Marina and harbour, which has some of the best Fresh Fish Tavernas in the region. The marina at Latchi is a favourite with both locals and tourists. There are many boats for private hire and larger organised boat trips that explore this beautiful coastline, to remote beaches and the famous Blue Lagoon.
Polis Town surrounded by almond groves and tobacco plantations, far from the busy tourist centres of the south and is ideal for family holidays, quiet and measured. There is a lovely town centre with a good selection of bars and Tavernas. There are also large supermarkets, banks and shops with everything you need for your stay in this beautiful region of Cyprus.
This is a lovely area to base your Cyprus vacation, with a relaxed atmosphere, far away from the noise of the Night Clubs of the Eastern part of Ayia Napa. Relaxation and tranquillity are the order of the day. A wonderful family or romantic holiday, a real Get-Away location.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
A very nice comfortable villa with a lovely garden and pool area. Very close to the beach and taverna. Thanks for lovely holiday
Perfectly located private villa and pool with just a couple of hundred yards to the sea and access to sandy beach and short walk to main the lovely Santa Barbara Beach bar and Taverna. The photos do not do this villa justice. We had a fantastic family holiday for a week and wished we could have stayed longer. We all loved the pool and beach and all felt we each had the best bedroom in the villa . Plenty of outside sunny and shaded areas. Well maintained and clean villa. We went out to the harbour where we booked a private boat trip for four hours all around the bay and to a blue lagoon, where we went snorkelling and also went to the caves and shipwreck. If you have a group of you it actually works out cheaper and easier than the boat trips out of Paphos. Latchi Marina also has great tavernas and a place to book PADI licence. I have no hesitation in recommending this villa to a family or group and hope that we will have the opportunity to visit again in the near future. The administration of booking and transfers etc cannot be faulted. We also recommend to hire a car and we were very pleased with ; Pafos Rent a Car. Thank you to everyone for a great holiday , we will be back soon and we will stay longer next time. *** Natalie
This house was the perfect setting for our family holiday. What you see in the description is pretty much what you get. It is clean and modern and well maintained. It is far enough from the crowd but close enough for all amenities. The bedrooms are comfortable. The private pool and the nearby playground are a great bonus. I would definitely recommend for a family, friends or a couple.
What a lovely villa, very clean and modern. A welcome pack was received when we arrived which helped as we arrived quite late and by that time we didn't want to go anywhere but our beds! Very comfy beds must I say! Very secluded from other residents and the pool and garden was amazing! I would definitely recommended this villa. The pool was very clean and regually cleaned during our stay. Simon at Simila Holidays has been very helpful with helping us with directions and has been in contact with us through out. I would say that a car is a definite must as things are more than a walk away. We rented a car also from Simila Holidays and it was excellent for them to meet us at the airport and take us to the villa. For food shopping , there is a supermarket next the hill on Aphrodite Hills Resort, but we used the one in Pissouri which is roughly around 15 minutes away and there is a smaller one in Kouklia that is roughly about 5 minutes drive. The villa provided towels for us to use and also has a washing machine and all required equipment for your convenience. Thanks for letting us stay in this lovely villa. We had an amazing holiday.
All that you need for a lovely holiday is there. The house is well kept, clean and comfortable. The TV channels are endless and include SKY plus many new movies, and the wifi is of good bandwidth. The villa is secluded with its own pool and is very close to the beach. We loved swimming in the sea, pool and the watersports at Latchi. The towels and linen are super quality. I would thoroughly recommend this villa to my friends and family