Galane Beach villa is situated next to Harmonia Beach in an exclusive development on the outskirts of the pretty Cypriot town of Polis and occupies a stunning seafront position. This unique location provides direct access to the beach from your private garden, while superb sea views can be enjoyed from your spacious pool and sun terrace. Choose to relax at the beach, within the garden or by the stunning infinity pool.
One of a very select group of ultra-luxurious villas overlooking the beautiful Bay, the magnificent Beach Villa is appointed to the highest specification. Relatively understated from the outside, its stunning grounds, lavish interior and outstanding location are a complete delight.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: Yes
- King size bed : 4
- Pool Heating : 70 Euro per day
- Air-conditions : 35 Euro per day
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 5
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
Huge mahogany double doors open into a vast, pristine lounge/diner with a vaulted ceiling and highly polished marble floor. Chic, monochromatic designer furnishings are teamed with distinctive contemporary canvases and objets d’art while sliding glass doors stretch across the entire width of the room, providing tantalising views of the sapphire waters of the bay in the distance.
A fully fitted kitchen, complete all appliances, provides all you could need to rustle up your favourite dishes, though if you’d like a taste of local cuisine in the comfort of your villa, be sure to book the private Akamas In-Villa Dining for at least one night of your stay.
The villa’s lower ground floor is predominantly dedicated to wellbeing, relaxation and pampering, with a sauna and jacuzzi, as well as a treatment room for in-villa spa treatments. There is also a funky private bar where you can hang out over a cocktail or two and a cool living area overlooking the lower outside terrace.
Three of the luxurious en-suite double bedrooms are located on the ground floor, with the fourth on the lower level. Each room is individually styled, with sumptuous textiles and carefully chosen modern furnishings. The bath and shower rooms are elegant and beautifully fitted.
A fabulous covered outdoor dining terrace, accessed from the lounge, is the perfect vantage point from which to savour views of the imaginatively landscaped gardens, gorgeous infinity pool and breathtaking sea beyond. If you can tear yourself away from your stylish poolside lounger, a meander along the stone pathway between the palms, pines and cacti will bring you to the development’s lovely sectioned beach area and the warm, clear waters of the Mediterranean. A breeding area for the famous Loggerhead turtles, this charming bay is now a protected national park, tranquil and exclusive.
Polis is a small town at the north-west end of the island of Cyprus, at the centre of Chrysochous Bay, and on the edge of the Akamas peninsula nature reserve. It is a quiet tourist resort, the inhabitants' income being supplemented by agriculture and fishing. Polis is served by the fishing port of Latsi — a pole of attraction all the year round and reputed for its fish taverns, sea-sport facilities and boat rides up to Akamas — a must for all Polis visitors. However, the great advantage of Polis is its close vicinity to the utmost beautiful Akamas peninsula, a nature reserve area, destined to become a National Park, with its renowned Baths of Aphrodite. A walk along its nature trails accompanied by the panoramic view of the bay of Polis is a popular experience with both locals and tourists.
Distances to nearest:
- 9.5 km to Anassa Hotel
- 6.7km to Latchi Marina
- 3km to Polis village centre
- 12.4km to Akamas Peninsula
- 37km to Paphos City
- 48km to Paphos Airport
- 500m to Limni Golf Resort (Scheduled to start construction 2012)
- 32km to Minthis Hills Golf Resort
- 20km to Akamas Health Farm and Spa
Price & Reserve
|2017||01-07-2017||30-09-2017||€ 9 100|
|01-10-2017||31-10-2017||€ 8 400|
|01-11-2017||31-12-2017||€ 7 700|
|2018||01-01-2018||31-03-2018||€ 7 700|
|01-04-2018||30-06-2018||€ 8 400|
|01-07-2018||30-09-2018||€ 9 100|
|01-10-2018||31-10-2018||€ 8 400|
|01-11-2018||31-12-2018||€ 7 700|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to final invoice ;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;