Amorosa Luxury Beach Front Villas Luxury 5 star Villas - 4 Bedrooms with 4 Bathrooms and Private Pool in luxury residential complex next to the sea.
This luxury villa is laid out over 3 floors and finished to a very high standard. On the ground floor is a large main living room with fully fitted kitchen, sofas, dining table, door to rear garden, patio doors leading out to the covered balcony with outside sofas and chairs.
Downstairs guest WC cloakroom.
Marble stairs lead up to the 2 main bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms.
There are 2 more bedrooms on the lower ground floor, which are accessed via a separate entrance. Both these bedrooms have folding double sofa beds and each has its own en-suite bathroom.
There is a tennis court in the complex which you can use.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- Internet : ask for details
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 4
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Sofa Bed : 2
Amorosa Luxury Villa complex is situated near the picturesque green hills and valleys of the Akamas nature reserve. Here you will find beautiful scenery and tranquillity from everyday stresses of life. Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of pristine nature and unforgettable panoramic views of the endless sea and majestic mountains of this wonderful region of Cyprus. The bay in front of these villas stretches from the Akamas Nature Reserve all the way round past Latchi, Polis and on to Pomos and Argaka in the distance.
Amorosa Villas complex you can enjoy the tennis courts and private walkway down to the sea and sandy beach below. Polis and Latchi towns are close by, with many excellent Tavernas, Restaurants, Shops, Supermarkets, Water Sports and everything you and your friends and family need to enjoy a superb holiday.
All these Elite Villas are constructed of high-quality modern materials, with natural stone, wood and marble. Each villa is situated on a spacious plot with a manicured garden with landscape design. Each villa is fully equipped and furnished, with private pools.
The villas are designed for a family or a romantic holiday away from the hustle. Here you can relax and reconnect with nature, enjoy the warm sea with crystal clear water, picturesque sunsets and mountains.
This Deluxe Complex is a 30-minute drive from Paphos, 2 minutes from the pretty Latchi Marina and beaches and 5 minutes from Polis Town.
A short drive of 2 minutes along the coast to the west is the most picturesque, unspoiled Akamas peninsula, protected by the National Park and the famous Baths of Aphrodite and Blue Lagoon.
There are also many Traditional Cypriot Villages to explore either by car, foot or 4x4.
This is really a wonderful location for a superb holiday.
Book early as these villas
- Bedrooms: 4 (two bedrooms with large double beds, two bedrooms with large double sofa beds);
- Bathrooms: 4;
- Private beach;
- Balconies and shady terrace with stone arches and comfortable wicker furniture;
- Open plan dining room with stylish quality furniture;
- The cosy living room with furniture colour "Ivory", a coffee table, a large plasma TV, a fireplace, paintings;
- Kitchen with granite work surface;
- Electric Hob and oven;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- All the necessary utensils and cookware;
- Hair Dryer;
- Plasma TV with a diagonal of 50 "with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD;
- Optional Wifi available from Concierge and paid locally - ask for details;
- Cot and highchair by prior request - (ask for details);
- Private parking.
Latchi & Polis are next to each other and are only a short drive from these villas. Polis is a very beautiful small seaside town, which
Latchi and it's lovely modern Marina and the picturesque bay is close by. Here is home to local small fishing boats and luxury sailing yachts.
In the bustling harbour is perhaps the best taverns where you can try a variety of dishes from fresh fish caught daily.
From the harbour, you can go on a boat trip in the beautiful Blue Lagoon of Akamas.
Polis surrounded by almond and citrus groves and tobacco plantations, is far from the busy tourist centres of the south and is ideal for family holidays, with wonderful beaches and scenery, lovely, quiet and peaceful.
There are no night clubs here, just a super place to relax and have fun. For the adventurous Akamas offers jeep safaris and quads bikes.
Argaka - a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, with magnificent views of the Akamas and mountains covered with forests. Local Taverns are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality unchanged.
Water Sports are very popular in the region and Latchi Marina is the home of one of the best centres on the Island.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
Price & Reserve
|2017||01-06-2017||30-06-2017||€ 2 100|
|01-07-2017||30-09-2017||€ 2 380|
|01-10-2017||31-10-2017||€ 1 890|
|01-11-2017||31-12-2017||€ 1 680|
|2018||01-01-2018||31-03-2018||€ 1 680|
|01-04-2018||31-05-2018||€ 1 890|
|01-06-2018||30-06-2018||€ 2 100|
|01-07-2018||30-09-2018||€ 2 380|
|01-10-2018||31-10-2018||€ 1 890|
|01-11-2018||31-12-2018||€ 1 680|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Thank you for an excellent 2 weeks holiday , we love both this villa and also the location. Everything was super. This was our first visit to Cyprus for many years and we love it more than before. There is so much to see and do in the Paphos region. Thank you Simon for arranging a great day out at the Blue Lagoon , the discount you got us to hire a speed boat from Latchi Watersports was fantastic thanks, we had a super day. The concierge at the complex was really helpful and this is a really good private complex with beautiful villas. The beach is just a few minutes walk down the steps , although we do recommend a hire car, as we used it most days. WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!