Mandria Sunset Villa is situated in a quiet location in the center of the popular village of Mandria and walking distance from the village square with tavernas, restaurants and cafes and also within walking distance from the beach. The beach is quite long with sand and coloured pebbles. The beach is ideal for relaxation, sunbathing and excellent swimming. On the beach there is a bar, a children's playground, deck chairs and umbrellas and BBQ area.
Mandria village square is very lively with taverns and restaurants that you'll love to visit as do many locals. There are two traditional Cyprus tavernas, very popular Fish and Chip Restaurant and the newly opened Chinese restaurant. Mandria also has a small mini market.
The villa consists of 3 double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a guest toilet on the ground floor, a lovely private pool with sun loungers and parasols. There is everything for a comfortable stay. Wonderful private garden, covered wooden gazebo with a dining table, chairs, wicker furniture for relaxing and BBQ area. Great for families with children.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms: 3 (one bedroom with a double bed and two bedrooms with two single beds);
- Bathrooms: 2 + WC;
- Private pool with sun loungers and parasols;
- A lovely private garden with a spacious gazebo and BBQ area;
- The open plan dining room and a spacious living room with fireplace;
- Comfortable sofas, large dining table, coffee table and other furniture for the comfort and convenience;
- Spacious kitchen with stylish furnishings and high-quality household appliances;
- Electric Hob and oven;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- All the necessary utensils and kitchenware;
- 42 "LCD HD TV with satellite channels in English (movies, news, sports, children's programs);
- Air conditioning, working on cooling and heating;
- High-speed WiFi Internet;
- Modern garden furniture for lunch and rest;
- Bedding, towels and beach towels are provided;
- Cot and highchair are available upon prior request;
- Private parking.
- No smoking & No Pets.
Early Booking of this excellent villa is advisable.
Mandria village is a quiet fishing village 14 km from Paphos and 1 km from the sea. Nearby are the popular golf course Aphrodite Hills, Secret Valley and Elea, as well as the island's famous landmark Petra to Romiou (Aphrodite's Rock), which according to ancient legend, emerged from the sea foam the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite.
Mandria is surrounded by flowering fields and orange groves. This place attracts untouched natural beauty, peace and long secluded beaches of sand and coloured pebbles.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2017||01-07-2017||31-10-2017||€ 1 200|
|01-11-2017||31-12-2017||€ 1 000|
|2018||01-01-2018||31-03-2018||€ 1 000|
|01-04-2018||30-06-2018||€ 1 100|
|01-07-2018||31-10-2018||€ 1 200|
|01-11-2018||31-12-2018||€ 1 000|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to final invoice ;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;