Bright and cozy Junior Villa with two double bedrooms with wonderful views of the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
This lovely Townhouse Villa is located in Adonis Village, just 5 minutes walk from the main resort square and Aphrodite Hills Golf resort , cafes, restaurants, shops, SPA & Fitness Centre, Tennis Academy and Hotel.
Adonis Village has a superb private pool area for residents with one for adults and one for children. Next to the swimming pool are sun loungers, umbrellas and large covered pergolas to shelter from the summer sun.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
The villa is furnished with beautiful furniture in classical style. The design of the villa is made with excellent taste and quality.
- Bedrooms - 2: Master bedroom with large double bed, a second bedroom with two single beds;
- Master Bathroom - Downstairs cloakroom with WC;
- Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic French doors that open out to a covered veranda with a small garden with sun loungers and a dining table with chairs;
- Built-in kitchen with marble top;
- Dining table made of glass and metal and four chairs;
- Refrigerator with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has two comfortable sofas, a beautiful coffee table, lamps, paintings, mirrors.
- All tasteful for your comfort and relaxation;
- Flat-screen TV;
- Hair Dryer;
- Air conditioning working in the cold and heating;
- Comfortable furniture on the porch and balcony on the second floor;
- Wi-Fi Internet;
- Bed linen and towels;
- Cleaning once a week.
Aphrodite Hills Resort, Paphos Cyprus, is the perfect place for your family and friends to indulge in a wide range of sports and leisure activities. The Resort offers a range of superb accommodation options, exclusive elite luxury villas, junior villas & apartments.
There is so much more to see and do around the Aphrodite Hills Resort. For the active holiday makers who want to hire bikes and cycle round the resort or play tennis in the ex-British Number 1 Annabel Croft Tennis Academy, or go horse riding at the excellent riding stables. Perhaps you are thinking of having your wedding in Cyprus, why not take a look at the romantic St Catherines Chapel or the Eleonas Waterfall. You can even hold your wedding ceremony on the nearby Cove Beach, which is an exclusive private beach club for owners and holiday property rental guests.
Location of the villa allows easy access to the central village square complex and the Hotel. The villa occupies an elevated position and only a few meters away from the main pool complex Adonis Village.
Price & Reserve
|01-06-2017||30-09-2017||€ 1 150|
|01-10-2017||31-10-2017||€ 1 050|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
May 2015 - Fantastic 2 weeks holiday , thanks to Simon and Ludmila for all your help. We were even given home made cakes when we arrived which were wonderful ! This is a lovely house and the pool is super , we had it to ourselves most days. Aphrodite Hills is the best place for all our family, Golf for me , Beauty Spa for my wife and lots of entertainment for our children. We did travel around the area a few days , but most of our time we stayed at the resort. The village square Tavernas are good and the supermarket is well stocked with everything we needed. My daughter loved the Horse Riding Centre and my son played tennis nearly everyday at the Annabelle Croft Academy . All in all we had an amazing couple of weeks and we can highly recommend Simila Cyprus Rental for their friendly and personal service and the house we stayed in was excellent and immaculately presented and furnished and in a great position , only a couple of minutes walk to all the facilities that Aphrodite Hills Resort offers. Thank you again from us all . Jason , Debbie , Steven and Rachel.
Beautiful spacious villa with all utilities you could ask for. Villas very clean and tidy. Quiet location but with easy access to all amenities. Views from villa stunning. Short journey from airport. Close to local shop and bars and restaurants. Having wireless internet availability was great for the children and for us adult to keep in touch with work! Swimming pool area was great to use every day. All information provided by Simon was invaluable and helped us during our stay. We also visited the local beaches and had great fun. Also went to Kouklia twice for fantastic food and Cypriot dancing in the Gabriel Restaurant. We also visited the water park in Limassol which was a whole days outing and lots of fun and good catering facilities. Visited Aphrodite's birthplace, Paphos town and castle. Big supermarkets to cater for all your needs 10 minutes away, but the local store in the village square had all the essentials. We would definitely recommend this villa to anyone and we will certainly want to come back!!!!! Thanks again. Svetlana, Vlad
We all had a great time here on our first holiday to Aphrodite Hills. Everything was wonderful and you made us all welcome. The villa is great and our children love having their own spaces. The pool was super and yes it was just 5 minutes walk to the square. We are not golfers but we loved the tennis courts and my wife and eldest daughter really enjoyed the beauty spa. We will certainly recommend Simila Cyprus to all our friends and we look forward to coming back again. Thank you very much for a great holiday. Gordon , Alison , Claire , Stewart and Mary.
This is a lovely well positioned villa, close to the Village Square and pool. Adonis Village has it's own pool which was rarely very busy, even in school summer holidays. The grounds throughout Aphrodite are well kept & the village is convenient if a little pricey, but there are supermarkets nearby. It is on 3 floors, Kitchen, diner/lounge on ground floor, double & twin bed & small bathroom on 1st floor with balcony accessible by both bedrooms. The other twin in the basement, with it's own large bathroom, but if you don't like having no window/view this isn't a great room. However for kids it is fine and there is a garage next door with air hockey table. The views are lovely - you can see the sea, especially from top balcony. The villa has everything you need, and I would describe it as traditional decor, lots of pine! We loved staying here & would certainly go again. This is a lovely complex, but you do need a car, unless you just plan to sunbathe, swim, play golf, tennis, football & socialise in the village - so much more to see in Cyprus.