*** THIS VILLA IS FOR FAMILIES ONLY - NO STAG / HENS PARTIES OR GROUPS UNDER 24 YEARS OLD ***
A Bright and spacious villa with sea views located in an excellent complex, which consists of 18 exclusive villas and is located in a quiet spot away from noisy nightclubs and discos, which this region is famous for, the most popular resort of Ayia Napa. The villa consists of four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a guest toilet. The villa has a private swimming pool, size 5 x 11 m with shower, comfortable sun beds and built in Cypriot style BBQ and dining tables with chairs. The villa can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. The owners have provided everything you need for an enjoyable holiday in this super area of Cyprus.
The small picturesque beach of Sandy Bay just a few minutes walk away. On the beach there is a perfect choice of sports facilities - including water skiing and banana boating, pedal boats and speed boats. Sandy Bay Beach was awarded the Blue Flag distinction for the purity of the water & cleanliness of the beach, plus for conveniences and safety. There are bars, restaurants, fish taverns with a variety of delicious food and Cypriot hospitality. One of the best beaches in Cyprus is Nissi Beach, which is 400 meters to the west of the villa. Renowned Water World Adventure Park is also just a short drive away.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 4
- Air-conditions : additional charge
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 1
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 4 (master bedroom with a large double bed and three bedrooms with double beds. All bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes, bedside tables, lamps and air conditioning);
- Bathrooms - 3, one of them with a large corner spa bath + guest toilet on the ground floor;
- Swimming pool with shower, sun loungers and parasols;
- Two dining tables with chairs outside;
- Built in Cypriot style BBQ;
- Open plan living and dining area. French doors open onto a terrace, increasing the living space;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Dining table and chairs for 8 people inside;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has a large seating area with two leather sofas, a flat-screen TV and a coffee table;
- Satellite TV;
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living room (additional charge);
- WiFi Internet;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Private parking with lockable gates;
- Bedding and towels are provided (except beach towels);
- Possible to arrange additional cleaning surcharge;
PS: NO SMOKING & NO PETS ALLOWED.
The villa is rented only to families and couples. No Stag / Hen party Groups.
The most popular resort of Ayia Napa is located in the south-east of Cyprus, a 40-minute drive from Larnaca International Airport.
30 years ago Ayia Napa was a modest fishing village, where the only attraction was a monastery Ayas Napas.
Ayia Napa is now a completely different with attractions including; the largest water park in Europe Waterworld, amusement park, museum of the sea, riding school, lots of nightclubs and discos. In the summer months the tourist resort of Ayia Napa never sleeps! Party all night and beach all day - Ayia Napa has become the Summer Party Capital of Cyprus, the centre of the club life, music and parties. Ayia Napa is a place of constant entertainment.
The coastal part of Ayia Napa attracts tourists with its stunning golden beaches, which are considered to be some of the best on the island.
On the beaches you can enjoy sports such as water skiing, scuba diving, windsurfing. Here you can rent a boat, canoe, speed boat. All the beaches of this paradise meet the standards of the European Union, they have been given the EU Blue Flag for its high level of cleanliness, safety and infrastructure development.
In ten minutes walk from the villa is Konnos Beach. This is a beautiful exclusive beach with gentle golden sand and sun loungers shaped as yellow boats. Here is a Mediterranean Paradise for divers in the wonderful turquoise sea.
The villa is located within walking distance of the National Forest Park (Kape Greco). Scenic Cape Greco is the eastern most point part of the island.
A 5-minute walk from the villa there is a small supermarket. A large Lidl supermarket is in Protaras, which is 4 minutes by car, and three large supermarkets are in Paralimni, just 15 minutes.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-04-2017||30-04-2017||€ 1 500|
|01-05-2017||31-05-2017||€ 1 550|
|01-06-2017||30-06-2017||€ 1 690|
|01-07-2017||31-08-2017||€ 1 890|
|01-09-2017||30-09-2017||€ 1 690|
|01-10-2017||31-10-2017||€ 1 560|
|01-11-2017||31-12-2017||€ 1 190|
|2018||01-01-2018||31-03-2018||€ 1 190|
|01-04-2018||30-04-2018||€ 1 500|
|01-05-2018||31-05-2018||€ 1 550|
|01-06-2018||30-06-2018||€ 1 690|
|01-07-2018||31-08-2018||€ 1 890|
|01-09-2018||30-09-2018||€ 1 690|
|01-10-2018||31-10-2018||€ 1 560|
|01-11-2018||31-12-2018||€ 1 190|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;