*** THIS VILLA IS FOR FAMILIES ONLY - NO STAG / HENS PARTIES OR GROUPS UNDER 24 YEARS OLD ***
This is a new luxury 4 bedroom detached villa in the village of Liopetri, on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, away for the Ayia Napa nightlife and commercialised tourist area. It is furnished to a high standard throughout with comfort and relaxation in mind. The open plan kitchen and living area is elegant and very well equipped and provides enough space for all the family to enjoy. There is a Gated and secluded access to the pool area so making it ideal for children. There is spacious covered patio with dining table for 8 and BBQ, which gives a welcome shelter from the midday sun - all you need to enjoy alfresco dining!
Liopetri village is an ideal location to experience traditional Cypriot village life, with a fantastic bakery (bread & cakes baked daily on the premises), butcher, banks, pharmacy, mini markets and tavernas all within walking distance. Spend the day relaxing by your private pool, visiting one of the many stunning beaches, going to Waterworld, or exploring the many villages in the surrounding area. Ayia Napa, famous for it's vibrant harbor, restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment (go-karts, mini-golf, theme parks to name a few!) is only a short drive away. A fantastic holiday location to suit all ages.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 2
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Parking Garden
- Swimming pool
- Dish washer
- Washing machine
Liopetri is a village in southern Famagusta District, in Cyprus. It is close to the communities of Frenaros, Sotira, Avgorou and Xylofagou (Larnaca District). In 2011, Liopetri had a population of 4,591.
On September 2, 1958, a battle was fought here between the British and four EOKA fighters, Fotis Pittas, Andreas Karios, Elias Papakyriakou and Christos Samaras, who were from Liopetri. The barn where this took place is now a National Memorial.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-07-2017||31-08-2017||£ 1 080|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;