Lovely Villa is set in a tranquil cul-de-sac position, overlooking the spectacular coastline of Coral Bay. Being very near to the Famous Sandy Coral Beach, for Water Sports, Sunbathing, Swimming in the fabulous calm ocean walk out waters!! With stunning 'Ocean Views' our Villa has been lavishly fitted throughout with superior quality furnishings and equipment. Walking distance to Beach, bars, tavernas and tourist area. Ideal location.
Comprising open plan lounge with leather furniture, six seater oak dining table and chairs, fully equipped kitchen, with microwave washing machine, dishwasher, hob oven, toaster, kettle, hoover, iron, and ironing board. family size bathroom, downstairs w.c. New Flat Screen 32' for English TV viewing!
The two spacious bedrooms boast designer furniture of solid oak, 1 with double bed, 1 with twin beds, with each having its own private balcony.
Free Wifi in Lounge for your convenience!
Air Conditioning INCLUSIVE!!
On an elevated position of 150 meters, our Villa has its own private pool and sunbathing terrace area, the sun all day making it perfect for 'dining al-fresco' on those warm summer nights or to just relax and enjoy a cool drink while watching the 'magical sunsets' over the Coral Bay coastline!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 1
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 2 (main bedroom with a double bed and another bedroom with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 2 (family bathroom and guest WC);
- Private pool with shower, sun loungers, and parasols;
- Open plan living and dining area. The terrace has a dining table with chairs;
- Built-in kitchen with marble worktops;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Built-in microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has leather sofas, coffee table, and other high-quality furniture;
- DVD and TV with satellite channels in the living room;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioners;
- WiFi Internet;
- Private parking;
- Quality bedding and towels (beach towels are not provided);
- Bed linen, towels and cleaning once a week.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Great location ! We had a fab time ... many thanks to you all for arranging an amazing holiday. Lovely villa and very helpful service. Highly recommend both this villa and your company. We loved how easy and close everything was . Great beaches , easy bus to Paphos, lots of local Tavernas and big supermarket near for shopping.
Amazing! We have just returned home having spent 2 amazing weeks at this villa. On arrival we found the villa to be immaculate and the views from the terrace were fabulous. It was well equipped and had everything a family of four needed including plenty of towels! Free wifi was an added bonus, especially with two teenagers! A short walk up the hill took you to the 'strip' where there were plenty of bars and restaurants. The bus stops here where you can go to Paphos harbour for €1.50 and is a great day out. Thank you to Simon & Luda. All emails (of which there were many!) were answered promptly. Overall we had a relaxing holiday and would highly recommend a stay at villa. We will definitely return.