Magnificent complex consisting of 10 Traditional White Cyprus Villas made in Mediterranean style is just a short walk from the beach and small fishing village of St George. It is a quiet secluded location is ideal for families with children. Within walking distance, there is a small pebble beach and several small taverns where you can enjoy national meat and fish dishes with the freshest ingredients. The owners of these villas also own an excellent taverna where all guests receive a Special Discount. For children, the complex has a well-equipped playground. For your convenience, the complex has an on-site manager who will help you should you need it. The villas are situated on large plots with private garden and swimming pool, as an optional heated Jacuzzi.
Magnificent views of the sea, clean air with the scent of flowers and singing birds - the Best thing you can imagine for your holiday. Just inside the complex built a small chapel.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- Jaccuzi : Winter €100 & Summer € 50 per week
- Air-conditions : 7 Euro per day
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 3 (one bedroom with a double bed, two bedrooms with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 3 and WC on the ground floor;
- Private Pool 10x5 m;
- Jacuzzi (heated optional extra);
- Sun loungers and parasols;
- Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic sliding French doors that open onto a terrace and swimming pool;
- Fitted kitchen with granite countertops;
- A large dining table and chairs;
- Fridge freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has two comfortable sofas;
- Large flat-screen TV with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD player;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Safe deposit box;
- Air conditioners for cooling and heating (additional charge);
- Covered gazebo with dining table and chairs;
- Table tennis;
- Cot and highchair;
- WiFi Internet (Free of charge);
- Secure Parking;
- All Bedding and towels are provided.
The village of Agios Georgios / St George has located 15 km from Paphos. Pretty village with small fishing port, the church of St. George and a large tavern with a magnificent panoramic view of the sea, amazingly delicious local dishes and the same Cypriot hospitality. Small quiet pebble beach
Not far from here is one of the most famous and well-known beaches in Cyprus - Coral Bay - Great organized beach with lots of restaurants, taverns and various recreational facilities. Beach with fine yellow sand located in the horseshoe bay. The sea is warm and clear, the bottom is flat, shallow near the shore. Sunset in the sea is comfortable for both children and adults. There is a good Tourist Area in Coral Bay with many bars/Restaurants/Shops/Quadbike hire and take-away food.
For lovers of diving here recently organized a place for diving Amphitheatre. Also here there is a place for lovers of water sports.
Near the village of St. George are beautiful sea caves and the famous Akamas Nature Reserve Peninsula. Also, close by is Turtle beach at Lara Bay, where a special times of the year you can watch Greenback and Leatherback Turtles come ashore and lay their eggs in the soft sand. A superb experience is to see them hatch and swim off into the sea.
Price & Reserve
|2018||25-07-2018||31-08-2018||€ 2 030|
|01-09-2018||30-09-2018||€ 1 750|
|01-10-2018||31-12-2018||€ 1 260|
|01-05-2019||31-05-2019||€ 1 050|
|01-06-2019||30-06-2019||€ 1 260|
|01-07-2019||16-07-2019||€ 1 750|
|17-07-2019||31-08-2019||€ 2 030|
|01-09-2019||30-09-2019||€ 1 750|
|01-10-2019||31-12-2019||€ 1 260|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
We had a 10 day stay at the villa. This was our first visit to Cyprus and I would certainly recommend it. The local people are so friendly and the food is wonderful (there are some fantastic restaurants around the Paphos area and you can buy good, fresh produce from supermarkets at a very reasonable price!) The villa was absolutely superb and a great place to unwind. The staff were there if you needed them but they never imposed themselves on you. They also organised a bbq but we had already made arrangements to go out as it was our anniversary. So instead, they called around with a beautiful cake for us. Such a lovely surprise! The villas are in a very good position. Nice, quiet and away from the bustle of the resorts in the Paphos area (Coral Bay, etc). You do need a car to get about but it is well worth it. We organised our holiday through Simila-Cyprus. Simon was very helpful and the booking was incredibly easy. So a great big thank you to everyone at Simila Cyprus Holiday Rentals for making this a most memorable holiday for my husband, daughter, her partner and myself. Date of arrival 12 September 2015