This very popular villa is located Coral Bay and is an ideal location for a holiday by the sea, less than 200 meters from a small, sand beaches and 650 meters from the main tourist area in Coral Bay, with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants, and taverns. The famous beaches of Coral Bay, which are awarded Blue Flag, is 15-20 minutes walk from the villa. The villa consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Private swimming pool and sun loungers, large shaded terrace with comfortable furniture. Early booking is recommended for this extremely popular villa.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 3 (one bedroom with a double bed and two bedrooms with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 2;
- Large shaded terrace with comfortable furniture;
- Private pool 8 x 4 m with shower, sun loungers and parasols;
- Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic doors open onto a terrace and pool area, increasing the living space. The terrace has a dining table with chairs;
- Built-in kitchen with marble worktops ;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Built-in microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has two leather sofas, coffee table, and other high-quality furniture;
- DVD and plasma TV with satellite channels in the living room;
- Ceiling fans;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioners;
- Central Heating in Winter
- WiFi Internet;
- Private parking;
- Quality bedding and towels (beach towels are not provided);
- Bed linen, towels and cleaning once a week.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to final invoice ;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards , Visa, MasterCard and Balance transfer by Bank Transfer
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Our recent family holiday at Coral Sunset villa was a fantastic holiday. The villa was clean and our welcome pack was much appreciated! The villa had everything we needed and was perfectly placed 5min walk to some great restaurants. Our kids loved having their own pool to play in day and night! Car hire and traveling around was also well organised and very friendly. All the local people where very friendly and helpful. We defiantly be returning!!
Just come come back from a fab holiday at this Villa. First time we have booked a villa and it was the easiest and the best thing we have done. Very clean, in a quite area but within walking distance of everything that you need. Would recommend this villa, the communication with every one involved was superb and all ran smoothly.
My partner and I recently returned from a week in Coral Bay, staying at this beautiful villa - we highly recommend it!! We booked with Simon - this was our first villa holiday with Simila. From our first enquiry Simon has been super helpful, sending prompt replies to my list of questions about the villa, car hire, Coral Bay etc - as our last holiday before our baby arrives in June we wanted a stress free holiday and that was exactly what we got. Simon met us at the airport and took us to the villa, about our 20 minute drive. The villa is beautiful - we only used one bedroom but plenty of space for a bigger family. Simon provided a lovely welcome pack with fresh bread, fruit etc so we felt at home right away, making breakfast and sitting in the sunshine. Everything was clean and the pool and outdoor area is lovely - a good size pool, lots of loungers, and located on a really quiet road so we saw very few people around and could properly switch off. It's still only about a 5 minute walk though from loads of good restaurants and bars so plenty to do. We got a hire car which i'd recommend too as there are some lovely villages around if you fancy a more peaceful dinner in more local tavernas. Overall a fab week and we were in safe hands booking via Simila. Thank you for a great holiday and we look forward to coming back with our little one as soon as we can! Rachel & Jamie.
Absolutely loved it! Presented very well and was lovely and clean! Very quiet and peaceful. Pool was perfect the kids loved it! So did we! Close to bars and restaurants. Will definitely be going back for longer next time as a week just goes to quick!
Great Family Holiday Villa :) We loved the location of Coral Bay. The main beaches were excellent for our children to play all day making sand castles, which meant Ian and I could relax and get nice tans. The sea is safe and there are no stones, just soft lovely sand. We are really pleased with the personal service that Simon and his team gave us and we are really happy to recommend them to all future guests :) See you again very soon !! Steph and Ian :)