This front line villa has direct access to the sandy beach and over looks Latchi Marina. The villa is finished in Cypriot Style with lots of natural solid wooden furniture, shutters and beamed ceilings. The Ground floor consists of an open plan kitchen with access to outside terrace with barbeque. A separate dining area and sunken lounge with traditional fireplace, opening onto terrace and pool, a guest toilet and shower. Wifi, TV and CD player are also included. Kitchen facilities include dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, freezer. Iron and ironing board are also provided. The upper floor includes a master double bedroom with en suite bathroom, two twin bedrooms with separate shower room and toilet and large balcony. The sea views from the bedrooms and balconies are superb, with views of Latchi Marina, Akamas Nature Reserve and sweeping bay from Polis to Pomos right round towards the famous Blue Lagoon.
Next to the villa is open farmland with inland views. There is a lovely private walled garden with a private Swimming Pool with Roman Steps and lawned areas for relaxing. There are 6 sun-loungers and 2 large sun shade umbrellas. There is off road private car parking in the garden.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom;
- Two bedrooms with 2 single beds & balcony;
- Separate shower room;
- Open plan kitchen;
- Access to outside terrace with barbecue;
- Separate dining area and sunken lounge opening onto terrace and pool;
- Guest toilet and shower;
- Private Car Parking;
- Private Swimming Pool;
- Safe Box;
- Private Garden;
- Free Internet Connection (Wi-Fi);
- CD Player;
- Optional air conditioning;
Latchi, lying on the North West coast of Cyprus, is a large, traditional Turkish-Cypriot village (or small town), which very successfully combines being a bustling, working fishing harbour, and a popular - and exceptionally quiet and peaceful family holiday destination.
Then ten miles from Paphos city itself. Conveniently situated a 10-minute drive from Paphos Airport, Latchi is a fantastic way to enjoy rural Cypriot life away from the crowds without the hassle of the long bus or taxi transfers.
Price & Reserve
|2018||25-07-2018||21-08-2018||€ 2 118|
|22-08-2018||30-09-2018||€ 1 540|
|01-10-2018||31-10-2018||€ 1 348|
|01-11-2018||30-11-2018||€ 1 155|
|2019||01-01-2019||31-12-2019||€ 2 118|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;