In a cosy, spacious villa consisting of four bedrooms, offers beautiful panoramic sea view of the Akamas Peninsula, the Mediterranean Sea, colourful sunsets and vineyards. You can also see the Troodos Mountains.
The villa is located in the village of Droushia, one of the most picturesque parts of Cyprus with fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Troodos Mountains, Akamas Peninsula National Park. The village is very popular with photographers, artists, hikers and lovers of rare birds. It is very clean air and pleasant sea breeze, even on the hottest summer days there is no humidity.
In this village, you will experience the true life of Cyprus.
The village has some good traditional taverns, there are several supermarkets and kiosks.
A 10-minute drive away is the picturesque town of Polis and Latchi Marina with all the tourist attractions and well-equipped sand and pebble beaches.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 6
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Central Heating : Ask for details
- Bedrooms: 4 (one bedroom with two double beds on the ground floor);
- Bathrooms: 3 (one family bathroom and two en-suite and one with shower);
- Private pool with sea views;
- Cooling Fans in all rooms which allow cool natural sea breeze to come up the valley.
- Central Heating Available for Winter Months - Ask for details and Cost extra ;
- Large covered veranda with a dining table and chairs;
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with stylish quality furniture;
- Large open plan living room with sofas, a coffee table, a large plasma TV, patio doors leading out to covered terrace ;
- Electric Hob and Oven;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- Large selection of dishes and cooking utensils;
- BBQ (included);
- Plasma TV with satellite channels;
- WiFi (included in price);
- Cot (Included in the price);
- Bed linen and towels are provided, except for beach towels;
- Private parking
- The village of Droushia (Droushia) is on top of a hill at an altitude of 630 m above sea level, 25 km drive from Paphos.
- The village is situated in one of the most picturesque parts of Cyprus with fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Troodos Mountains, Akamas Peninsula National Park. It is very popular among photographers, artists, hikers and lovers of rare birds. It is very clean air and pleasant sea breeze, even on the hottest summer days there is no humidity.
- In this village, you inspired with the true life of Cyprus.
- The village has some good traditional taverns, there are several supermarkets and kiosks.
- A 15-minute drive away is the picturesque town of Polis and Latchi Marina with all the infrastructure and a well-equipped sand and pebble beaches.
If you want to add some fun to your vacation you can in 15 minutes up to two amazingly beautiful villages of Latchi (Latchi).
And Polis (Polis). This is a very beautiful small town located on the north-west coast of Cyprus, 40 km from Paphos. This peaceful and relaxing place, located away from busy tourist centres. The untouched nature of the Mediterranean, clean, not crowded, to amaze the variety of plants and animals turned into the most favourite places of the supporters of eco-tourism.
The Laci has sought a picturesque bay. Here, we have found their home and small fishing boats and luxury sailing yachts.
The bustling harbour is probably the best tavernas where you can try a variety of dishes of freshly caught fish.
From the harbour, you can go on a boat trip in the beautiful lagoon of Akamas.
For swimmers, there is a well-equipped beach are sandy and pebble beaches. On the beaches there are restaurants and cafes, there are cabanas, lounge chairs, umbrellas, restrooms and parking for cars.
The sea is warm with clear water turquoise.
There are no club parties. Lovers of night life here are boring. For the adventurous at Akamas possible jeep safaris and quad riding.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-07-2017||31-08-2017||€ 1 680|
|01-07-2018||31-08-2018||€ 1 680|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;