"Iris Village" is located in the heart of Kato Paphos and is a firm favourite with both regular visitors to Paphos and permanent residents. This project is a Mediterranean paradise with 2 large gorgeous pools with Jacuzzi and water cascade overflow from the top level pool to the lower level pool. There is a separate children's pool with water fountain to keep the little ones entertained all day. There is also a 3rd separate quiet area swimming pool. All pools have paved areas around them with sun loungers and umbrellas. This is the ideal place to relax. The magnificent well kept gardens and private grounds have green lawns, cypresses, olive trees and flowering shrubs everywhere which is conducive to relaxation and rest from the bustle of city life to give you a lovely calm relaxing holiday.
In the gardens there are Grapefruit ad mandarine orchards for you to pick and make your own fresh juice.
There is 24 Hour Security patrols, safe car parking and coded security entrance barriers.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 1
- Bedrooms - 2: one bedroom with a double bed, the other with two single;
- Bathrooms - 1 main bathroom upstairs and a guest toilet on the ground floor;
- Covered balcony with table and chairs over looking the large pool;
- Open plan living, dining room and kitchen. Panoramic sliding French doors that open out to a balcony.
- This apartment is furnished with modern high quality wooden furniture with excellent taste and high-quality household appliances;
- Built-in kitchen units with marble countertops;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- All Plates, Cutlery, Pots and pans you require;
- In the living room are two leather sofas, a coffee table and a chest of drawers made of wood, lamps and paintings;
- The air conditioning system running on a cold and heating;
- WiFi Internet;
- Free off road secure car parking, round the clock security patrols and daily cleaning of the complex;
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided , but bring your own towels for the beach and pool
- This is a real Cosy Home-from-Home property with everything you need for an excellent holiday.
- EARLY BOOKING IS ADVISABLE.
- Discount Available for Bookings of 30 Days or longer.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool Special Package Available at a local 5 Star Hotel , with prices for our guests from only €50 euros for 2 weeks membership per person - Ask for details and our unique Discount Code.
"Iris Village" is located in the heart of Kato Paphos and is a firm favourite with both regular visitors to Paphos and permanent residents. This project is a Mediterranean paradise: There is 3 separate swimming pools and a kids pool as well. The main two gorgeous large pools with built-in jacuzzi's. The pools are split level with large overflow waterfall from the top pool to the lower pool. Both have paved areas around the pools with sun loungers and umbrellas. The kids pools has a lovely water feature in the centre and gives the young ones hours of safe fun. This is the ideal place to relax.
The magnificent well kept gardens and private grounds have huge pines, cypresses, olive trees and flowering shrubs. Behind the Townhouses are Grapefruit and Mandarine fruit trees for you to pick and make your own fresh juice.
In the harbour and on the seafront in Kato Paphos there are lots of cafes and restaurants, banks and supermarkets - all just a few minutes away, as well as the sandy municipal beach, Paphos Mall, the World Heritage Ancient Centre, Paphos Castle, Tomb of the Kings and all the other attractions of Paphos and this beautiful region.
There are 4 international Golf Courses within 10-15 minutes drive. Coral Bay Tourist Area is only 12-15 minutes away.
Only 200 meters from the complex are two Mini Market who work from 6 am until late at night and the popular local Fruit & Veg Market is close by as well.
A Hire Car is a bonus whilst staying in this area, but its not essential, as most things are within walking distance. There is a very good Public Bus Service and the local bus stops throughout the day just outside the complex. From Hesperides to the harbour - One-way ticket 1.5 euro (after 21:00 onwards the price of the one way ticket is 2.5 euro) and only 5 euros daily ticket. Subscribe for a week ticket for only € 20 euros.
- 1,5 km to the sandy beach
- 10 km to the Golf Club's 18 holes
- 1,5 km to Paphos Harbour
- 15 km to the international airport in Paphos
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
We would really like to thank Simon & Luda for a great holiday in the apartment. Everything was excellent. The whole process from our initial enquiry right through to our departure. Nothing was too much trouble to Simila Rentals. The apartment is lovely , very comfortable with everything we needed. The kids loved the pools and we were able to keep an eye on them from the apartment balcony and windows if we weren't down by the pool. This is an excellent location for exploring Cyprus and we took advantage of Simila's Loan car service , which was great. We were surprised to have such a new car for a great price and Simon even met us at the airport when we arrived and dropped us back for our flight home. This was our first holiday to Cyprus and we have already booked our Summer holiday with Simila Cyprus for next year , so i think that gives you a good recommendation on how pleased we are with their service . We can't wait to come back again ! See you guys soon , from Mandy, John and the kids :)