Villa Rachel offers an ideal holiday for everybody, a small or large family or a group of friends. Villa located in the traditional village of Kathikas with breathtaking views across vineyards to the Troodos Mountains.Whether a small or larger group.
Villa Rachel has 4 bedrooms in the main house that sleeps up to 8, plus an optional separate 2 bedroom annexe apartment on the ground floor, thereby sleeping an additional 4, accommodating up to 12 people comfortably. The soft furnishings have all been carefully colour coordinated and attention to detail has been paid to the interior decoration with lots of little extra touches making it feel like a home. On entering the main house you will find an open plan fully equipped Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area which provides all comforts plus Satellite Television, WIFI Internet Access, DVD and Book Swap Corner. Located on this floor is a double bedroom with a shower room.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 3
- Air-conditions : EUR 5 per unit/ per day
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 6
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 4
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Private Parking
The first floor has the master double bedroom with four-poster bed and en-suite shower room The private balcony for this room overlooks the swimming pool and also amazing views of Troodos and the surrounding area. Across the landing are a further two twin bedrooms each with private balcony and sharing a full family bathroom complete with whirlpool bath with an overhead shower. The villa is fully air-conditioned throughout with units that can be used for both cooling and heating (chargeable), High Chair and Travel Cot are provided, FREE Wifi and has a safe box. Outside, the large Dolphin tiled 10m x 5m pool with walk-in steps is surrounded by a spacious terrace with sun beds, umbrellas, Garden area to play or relax, Table and Chairs and barbecue. The swimming pool area is private and enjoys outstanding views of the surrounding countryside and Troodos Mountains.
Villa Rachel, consisting of 4 double bedrooms and is in the centre of the village of Kathikas. The Villa is new and large, located in a large green garden with lots of local colour. In the villa, you will find everything you need for a comfortable stay. It is also suitable for people with disabilities and reduced mobility.
The villa has all the necessary utensils and cookware that you will need for a comfortable stay. Cleaning and linen change once a week.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2017||01-08-2017||31-08-2017||€ 1 470|
|01-09-2017||30-09-2017||€ 1 230|
|01-10-2017||31-10-2017||€ 1 020|
|01-05-2018||31-05-2018||€ 1 020|
|01-06-2018||30-06-2018||€ 1 140|
|01-07-2018||31-07-2018||€ 1 350|
|01-08-2018||31-08-2018||€ 1 470|
|01-09-2018||30-09-2018||€ 1 230|
|01-10-2018||31-10-2018||€ 1 020|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to final invoice ;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Excellent villa which was superb for our large group of 10 people. We had a great time, the villa is very large so everyone had lots of space. The pool is great and the kids had a great time. We recommend a couple of hire cars , so you can go to the beaches of Coral bay, Polis and latchi, which are all an easy drive. The taverna next door is super and we ate there many times. The village is an easy walk away, with a lovely traditional Cypriot feel. This is a rural location and a good base to explore the Paphos region and it was excellent value for money. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED