Kathikas village is on the top of a hill at an altitude of 650 m above sea level, 25 km drive from Paphos.
The village is situated in one of the most picturesque corners of Cyprus with beautiful views of the sea and the mountains. It is very popular among tourists who want to know the real Cyprus. It is very clean air and pleasant sea breeze, even on the hottest summer days there is no humidity. Hikers, lovers of rare birds, artists and photographers come here to enjoy the beauty of the island.
In the village there are some good traditional taverns, two wineries, there are also supermarkets and kiosk shops.
Only 15 minutes by car from the picturesque towns of Polis and Latchi Marina, with all the facilities needed and well-equipped sandy and pebble beaches. Also, the famous Paphos beach of Coral Bay is only 15 minutes drive away. The attractions of Paphos region are easily accessed by car, making this villa an ideal base to explore this wonderful part of Cyprus.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 2
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Four bedrooms:
masterbedroom with its own bathroom and a huge bed,
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each bedroom;
- The fourth bedroom with double bed;
- Large size open-plan living room with open log fire;
- Comfortable sofa and two armchairs;
- Dining area with a large table for 8-10 persons and wooden chairs;
- Separate fully equipped kitchen;
- Gas hob;
- Electric oven;
- Fridge and freezer;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- TV with local channels and DVD;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioning (extra charge);
- Central heating (extra charge);
- Large beautiful garden;
- Swimming pool with Roman steps 8 m x 4 m;
- Three gazebos, sun loungers and parasols;
- A large area with pool and table tennis;
- A small bar;
- Children's toys;
- Gas BBQ and BBQ with wood-burning/coal;
The villa has all the necessary utensils and cookware that you will need for a comfortable stay.
Cleaning and linen change once a week.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-07-2018||31-07-2018||€ 1 045|
|01-08-2018||31-08-2018||€ 1 210|
|01-07-2019||31-07-2019||€ 1 045|
|01-08-2019||31-08-2019||€ 1 210|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;