This Lovely 4 bedroom villa is first line to the sea and opposite the unspoilt Argaka Beach - Private 10m x 5m swimming pool - BBq Area - Landscaped Gardens - Stunning Sea Views
Having a backdrop of the Paphos mountains and pine forest and situated just 50m (across the road) from a quiet Argaka beach this four bedroom Argaka villa is well equipped and offers spacious and tastefully furnished accommodation with large private grounds and own large swimming pool. Spectacular sea and mountain views from the generous balustrade balconies.
Argaka, a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, stunning views of the Akamas and the forested mountains. Local Tavernas are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality. The nearest beach, restaurants and shop is only 10 minutes.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 2
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 4
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 4 (two bedrooms with double beds, two bedrooms with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 4;
- Private Pool 10 x 5 m with a panoramic view of the sea;
- Shower near the pool and wooden deck;
- Sun loungers and parasols;
- Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic sliding French doors that open onto a terrace and swimming pool;
- Fitted kitchen with granite countertops;
- A large dining table and chairs;
- Fridge freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has three comfortable sofas;
- Large flat-screen TV with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD player;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioners for summer cooling and winter heating - ask for details;
- WiFi Internet;
- Bedding and towels are provided.
Argaka - a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, with magnificent views of the Akamas and mountains covered with forests. Taverns are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality. In the village of Argaka there are some kiosk shops with basic provisions, Tavernas and bars. For more facilities there are the larger nearby Latchi village & Polis town, which are next to each other. These are very beautiful small towns, which are located in the north-west coast of Cyprus, 40 km from Paphos. Peaceful and relaxing, located away from busy tourist centres. Mediterranean untouched nature, purity, not crowded, amazing diversity of plants and animals made them the favourite places of eco-tourism.
Latchi a picturesque bay. Here there are local small fishing boats and luxury sailing yachts in the excellent Marina and harbour, which has some of the best Fresh Fish Tavernas in the region. The marina at latchi is a favourite with both locals and tourists. There are many boats for private hire and larger organised boat trips that explore this beautiful coastline, to remote beaches and the famous Blue Lagoon.
Polis Town surrounded by almond groves and tobacco plantations, far from the busy tourist centres of the south and is ideal for family holidays, quiet and measured. There is a lovely town centre with a good selection of bars and Tavernas. There are also large supermarkets, banks and shops with everything you need for your stay in this beautiful region of Cyprus.
This is a lovely area to base your Cyprus vacation, with a relaxed atmosphere, far away from the noise of the Night Clubs of the Eastern part of Ayia Napa. Relaxation and tranquility is the order of the day . A wonderful family or romantic holiday, a real Get-Away location.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-07-2017||31-07-2017||£ 1 099|
|01-08-2017||31-08-2017||£ 1 349|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;