** JUST HAD FULL NEW RENOVATION **
Very well designed 1 bedroom apartment is situated in the popular Paradise Gardens and is on the 1st floor ( no lift ) and sleeps up to 4 people.
For the additional people, a large double Sofa-Bed is in the main living room.
The apartment comprises a large air-conditioned living/dining room with seating for 4, a dining table and 4 chairs and newly fitted kitchen.
This area leads onto a private secluded balcony with table and 4 chairs. The apartment does not have a pool view.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 1
- Sofa Bed
The air-conditioned bedroom with large solid wood bed fitted wardrobes and many storage cupboards.
The bathroom has a bath, shower and WC.
Ample off-road parking is provided.
The complex has 2 large swimming pool and baby pool with poolside showers. There are communal sun loungers around the pools.
Additional features of the apartment include a hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
The apartment has free WIFI and Satellite TV with International Channels
Bed linen, bath and hand towels are provided
You will receive 15 euros credit for electricity per week. A meter reading is taken upon arrival and departure and if you use more electricity than this amount, you pay by meter reading of 0.25 cents/kW
This apartment does not have a pool view.
There is a local Pambis dinner Taverna that serves good food and a local mini-market less than 5 minutes walk away.
The main tourist bar and restaurant area is just over 10 minutes walk and the beach and seafront are about 10-15 minutes walk.
The property is very near to a regular bus service to the harbour area.
In the harbour and on the seafront in Kato Paphos there are lots of cafes and restaurants, banks and supermarkets - all just a few minutes away, as well as the sandy municipal beach, Paphos Mall, the World Heritage Ancient Centre, Paphos Castle, Tomb of the Kings and all the other attractions of Paphos and this beautiful region.
There are 4 international Golf Courses within 10-15 minutes drive. Coral Bay Tourist Area is only 12-15 minutes away.
Only 200 meters from the complex are two Mini Market who work from 6 am until late at night and the popular local Fruit & Veg Market is close by as well.
A Hire Car is a bonus whilst staying in this area, but it's not essential, as most things are within walking distance. There is a very good Public Bus Service and the local bus stops throughout the day just outside the complex. From Hesperides to the harbour - One-way ticket 1.5 euro (after 21:00 onwards the price of the one-way ticket is 2.5 euro) and only 5 euros daily ticket. Subscribe for a week ticket for only € 20 euros.
- 1,5 km to the sandy beach
- 10 km to the Golf Club's 18 holes
- 1,5 km to Paphos Harbour
- 15 km to the international airport in Paphos
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay deposit;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Payments accepted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal (+ fee);
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Very nice trip in Paphos! The apartment is very good and has a good situation! The swimming pool is great! We just have a little problem with electricity and it is regulated in few minutes! Thank you very much for this holidays :)