Simila-Cyprus are proud to offer Villa Harmonia.
This Villa really gives you a real 'Wow Factor'' - this is an Elite 4 bedroom Beach Front Villa with optional private heated Pool for rent in Polis, Cyprus.
The concept of this luxury 4 bedroom Villa comes across as soon as the guests walk through the main entrance, inviting the guests to dwell and enjoy their time in the luxury of all modern amenities and comforts.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: Yes
- Double Bed : 4
- Bathroom : 5
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- Security Key Box
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Heating : 70 Euro per day
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning : 35 Euro per day
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
A generous living room greets guests upon entering the property, featuring modern furnishing throughout and spilling directly onto a private, furnished terrace.
The ultra-modern kitchen, fully equipped with appliances, boasts elegant marble surfaces and is easily accessible both from indoors and outdoors.
The outdoor area was conceived to face the scenic view of the turquoise waters in front of the villa, be it from the villa’s pool or the covered veranda perfectly furnished for al-fresco dining.
This is by far one of the most exclusive properties on the island of Cyprus, both for its unique privileged position and for the unparalleled comfort and beauty it offers to its guests.
King size bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi
Twin beds, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower
Twin beds, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower
Twin beds, Air conditioning, TV, En-suite bathroom with shower and private Kitchenette.
Features & Amenities:
VRV Air conditioning system (Heating and Cooling)
Free Wi-Fi access
In-villa spa space
Baby cot and high chair on request
Private pool (Heated at an extra charge)
Charcoal BBQ grill
Staff & Services
Change of Linen and Bath Towels two times a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
In-villa dining service
Boat charters and excursions
Private security services
Extra Cleaning and Change of Linen Euro 100
Maximum 8 guests
Minimum 7-day stay
Pets are not allowed.
Wedding events accepted
Rental car recommended
Transport can be arranged upon request
Polis is a small town at the north-west end of the island of Cyprus, at the centre of Chrysochous Bay, and on the edge of the Akamas peninsula nature reserve. It is a quiet tourist resort, the inhabitants' income being supplemented by agriculture and fishing. Polis is served by the fishing port of Latsi — a pole of attraction all the year round and reputed for its fish taverns, sea-sport facilities and boat rides up to Akamas — a must for all Polis visitors. However, the great advantage of Polis is its close vicinity to the utmost beautiful Akamas peninsula, a nature reserve area, destined to become a National Park, with its renowned Baths of Aphrodite. A walk along its nature trails accompanied by the panoramic view of the bay of Polis is a popular experience with both locals and tourists.
Distances to nearest:
- 9.5 km to Anassa Hotel
- 6.7km to Latchi Marina
- 3km to Polis village centre
- 12.4km to Akamas Peninsula
- 37km to Paphos City
- 48km to Paphos Airport
- 32km to Minthis Hills Golf Resort
- 20km to Akamas Health Farm and Spa
Price & Reserve
|2021||01-07-2021||30-09-2021||€ 9 100|
|01-10-2021||31-10-2021||€ 8 400|
|01-11-2021||31-12-2021||€ 7 700|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
I booked this villa directly through Simila Cyprus after staying in the area the year before , this villa is even better than it looks , the garden extends right down to the sand beach , where Turtles lay eggs in August. The villa was excellent and the gym was great for a work out before a lazy day on the beach. There are a few good tavernas near , but we paid extra for a cook to come everyday , which was great. We originally booked in for 2 weeks , but decided to stay one extra week and it was excellent. The sunsets were superb and just lazing by the pool watching the sun go down will be a lasting memory for us. The villa is on a small complex which had a security guard and locked gates , so this gave us the privacy we wanted. Simon and his team really looked after us and we will defiantly use their company again in the future. Regards from us all.