In a cosy, spacious villa consisting of four bedrooms, offers a beautiful panoramic sea view of the Akamas Peninsula, the Mediterranean Sea, colourful sunsets and vineyards. You can also see the Troodos Mountains.
The villa is located in the village of Droushia, one of the most picturesque parts of Cyprus with fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Troodos Mountains, Akamas Peninsula National Park. The village is very popular with photographers, artists, hikers and lovers of rare birds. It is spotless air and pleasant sea breeze, even on the hottest summer days there is no humidity.
In this village, you will experience the true life of Cyprus.
The village has some good traditional taverns; there are several supermarkets and kiosks.
A 10-minute drive away is the picturesque town of Polis and Latchi Marina with all the tourist attractions and well-equipped sand and pebble beaches.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 1
- Twin bed : 6
- Bathroom : 3
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Sofa Bed
- Central Heating : Ask for details
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bedrooms: 4 Doubles (1 x double bedroom & 2 twin bedrooms upstairs and 1 twin bedroom on the ground floor);
- Bathrooms: 3 (one family bathroom and two en-suite and one with shower);
- Private pool with sea views;
- Cooling Fans in all rooms which allow the cool natural sea breeze to come up the valley;
- Central Heating Available for Winter Months - Ask for details and Cost extra;
- Large covered veranda with a dining table and chairs;
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with stylish quality furniture;
- Large open plan living room with sofas, a coffee table, a large plasma TV, patio doors leading out to a covered terrace;
- Electric Hob and Oven;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- Large selection of dishes and cooking utensils;
- BBQ (included);
- Plasma TV with satellite channels;
- WiFi (included in price);
- Cot (Included in the price);
- Bed linen and towels are provided, except for beach towels;
- Private parking;
- The village of Droushia (Droushia) is on top of a hill at an altitude of 630 m above sea level, 25 km drive from Paphos;
- The village is situated in one of the most picturesque parts of Cyprus with fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Troodos Mountains, Akamas Peninsula National Park. It is trendy among photographers, artists, hikers and lovers of rare birds. It is spotless air and pleasant sea breeze, even on the hottest summer days there is no humidity;
- In this village, you inspired by the true life of Cyprus;
- The village has some good traditional taverns, and there are several supermarkets and kiosks;
- A 15-minute drive away is the picturesque town of Polis and Latchi Marina with all the infrastructure and well-equipped sand and pebble beaches.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa
Price & Reserve
|2021||01-09-2021||31-10-2021||€ 1 450|
|01-11-2021||31-12-2021||€ 1 090|
|01-05-2022||30-06-2022||€ 1 450|
|01-07-2022||31-08-2022||€ 1 650|
|01-09-2022||31-10-2022||€ 1 450|
|01-11-2022||31-12-2022||€ 1 090|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Lovely villa, in a quiet village. As up in the mountains, we had an amazing view of the sunset every evening. Few local shops & gorgeous, little tavernas. Perfect size pool. All in all a great holiday for us & our daughters.
I had an unforgettable holiday with my family at this villa ... Ludmila and her husband are very nice people ... to call any time they respond and are always ready to help you with what you need ...Just Perfect Holiday❤️