Polis Beach Villa J17 is a 4 floor, 3 bedroom villa. On the ground floor is a lovely outside terrace which has dining and seating areas, natural stone arches and comfortable furniture overlooking the pool, double wooden doors lead into the main living room with corner leather sofa, dining table and fully equipped kitchen. There is also a double bedroom with twin beds and bathroom.
Stairs lead to the lower ground floor to the games room which has Table Tennis and Snooker table.
On the 1st floor, there are 2 double bedrooms, Jacuzzi bathroom and patio doors leading out to the large balcony which has relaxing furniture and lovely views both to the sea and inland to the hills.
Stairs lead up to the rooftop balcony which has a drinks fridge, sink and table with chairs and glorious views of the sea.
In the garden there is a private pool with Roman Steps, there are sunbeds, umbrellas, Jacuzzi/Hot Tub, Shower, outside kitchen area with sink and BBQ.
There are shaded areas to escape the Summer Sun and Sunny areas for Winter Sunshine, so making this an all year round at Holiday Villa.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 2
- Twin bed : 2
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Towels: Pool
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: uncovered
- Balcony: covered
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Off-Road Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
The luxury villa has a beautiful design and views of the sea and the magnificently manicured garden with landscape design. The villa is equipped with high-quality furniture and appliances, marble floors and bathrooms and has everything needed for a memorable vacation.
The villas are designed for a family or a romantic holiday away from the hustle of the big city. Here you can relax and reconnect with nature, enjoy the warm sea with crystal clear water, picturesque sunsets and mountains.
This Deluxe Complex is a 30-minute drive from Paphos, 2 min from Polis and 10 minutes from Lachi. A short drive along the coast to the west is the most picturesque, unspoiled Akamas peninsula, protected by the National Park and the famous Baths of Aphrodite.
- Bedrooms: 3 (2 bedrooms with large double beds, one with two single);
- Bathrooms: 2 (large family bathrooms, one with a spa bath);
- Private beach with sun loungers and parasols;
- Limni Beach - 100 m;
- Pool size 5 x 10 m with Roman steps;
- FREE - Poolside Jacuzzi for 4 people with heating (included in price);
- FREE - Air conditioning (included in price);
- FREE - Heating in winter (included in price);
- A rooftop terrace for relaxation and sunbathing;
- Balconies and a shady terrace with stone arches and comfortable wicker furniture;
- Open plan dining room with stylish quality furniture;
- The cosy living room with leather furniture colour "Ivory", a coffee table, a TV, a fireplace, mirrors and paintings;
- Italian kitchen with granite work surface;
- Electric Hob and oven;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- All the necessary utensils and cookware;
- Hair Dryer;
- BBQ (included in price);
- Plasma TV with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD;
- WiFi (included in price);
- Cot and highchair by prior request - (included in price);
- Games Room with
- Table tennis;
- Pool table;
- Linen and towels provided;
- Private parking.
Price & Reserve
|2021||15-09-2021||31-10-2021||£ 1 399|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;