Excellent Villa with three bedrooms, private pool and panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, in a quiet location village of Argaka, a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, stunning views of the Akamas and the forested mountains. Local Tavernas are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality. The nearest beach, restaurants and shop is only 10 minutes.
The villa is suitable for families or groups of friends who like a quiet retreat, sandy beaches, clear warm sea, untouched for centuries nature and picturesque sunsets. The villa can comfortably accommodate 6 guests. Villa with three bedrooms, private pool and panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, in a quiet location village of Argaka, a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, stunning views of the Akamas and the forested mountains. Local Tavernas are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality. The nearest beach, restaurants and shop is only 10 minutes.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 2
- Twin bed : 2
- Bathroom : 3
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: uncovered
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bedrooms - 3 (two bedrooms with double beds, one bedroom with two single beds);
- Bathrooms - 3 and WC on the ground floor;
- Private Pool 10 x 5 m with a panoramic view of the sea;
- Shower near the pool and wooden deck;
- Sun loungers and parasols;
- Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic sliding French doors that open onto a terrace and swimming pool;
- Fitted kitchen with granite countertops;
- A large dining table and chairs;
- Fridge freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has two comfortable sofas;
- A large flat-screen TV with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD player;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioners for summer cooling and winter heating;
- Covered gazebo with dining table and chairs;
- WiFi Internet;
- Bedding and towels are provided.
Argaka - a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, with magnificent views of the Akamas and mountains covered with forests. Taverns are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality. In the village of Argaka, there are some kiosk shops with basic provisions, Tavernas and bars. For more facilities, there are the larger nearby Latchi village & Polis town, which are next to each other. These are charming small towns, which are located on the north-west coast of Cyprus, 40 km from Paphos. Peaceful and relaxing, located away from busy tourist centres. Mediterranean untouched nature, purity, not crowded, amazing diversity of plants and animals made them the favourite places of eco-tourism.
Latchi a picturesque bay. Here there are local small fishing boats and luxury sailing yachts in the excellent Marina and harbour, which has some of the best Fresh Fish Tavernas in the region. The marina at Latchi is a favourite with both locals and tourists. There are many boats for private hire and larger organised boat trips that explore this beautiful coastline, to remote beaches and the famous Blue Lagoon.
Polis Town surrounded by almond groves and tobacco plantations, far from the busy tourist centres of the south and is ideal for family holidays, quiet and measured. There is a lovely town centre with a good selection of bars and Tavernas. There are also supermarkets, banks and shops with everything you need for your stay in this beautiful region of Cyprus.
This is a lovely area to base your Cyprus vacation, with a relaxed atmosphere, far away from the noise of the Night Clubs of the Eastern part of Ayia Napa. Relaxation and tranquillity are the order of the day. A wonderful family or romantic holiday, a real Get-Away location.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2021||14-06-2021||31-10-2021||€ 1 550|
|2022||01-06-2022||31-10-2022||€ 1 599|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Thank you for allowing us to stay in this lovely villa. We had a great holiday thank you. The villa is lovely and we walked down to the beach everyday. Excellent private pool and we used the BBQ area everyday. We will come again.
The villa was perfect for us. Location is fabulous , close to the beach and with a great pool . We had a really great holiday away from all the noise . I will highly recommended both Simila Cyprus company and this wonderful villa in Argaka.
Location was great, close to the beach. Very quiet area, big Villa lots of space , great garden and pool , with a superb outside dining area. A bit far from amenities and too far to walk , but we wanted that and by car it was just few minutes. Perfect for us as we wanted to relax far away from the noise of crowd and town. Loved it in this villa. Everyone was really helpful and willing to help if we needed assistance or tourist advise. See you next year !
We had a wonderful holiday in your villa , thank you very much ! Everything was perfect , the service , the villa , the location , the beach .... everything ! We were very impressed with Simila Cyprus Holiday Rentals , Simon and his team really worked hard to make sure the whole process from initial enquiry to arrival was smooth and easy. We were very impressed with the personal attention to detail . The villa is superb , it really became out "Home from Home" . We are more than pleased to highly recommend both this excellent villa and Simila Cyprus Villas. Thanks and see you next year ! Kindest regards from , Harry , Joanne and the kids !