- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Twin bed : 6
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: uncovered
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Central Heating
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Off-Road Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bedrooms - 3 (2 bedrooms with two single beds which can be pushed as required);
- Master Bedroom with Kingsize Double bed and ensuite Bathroom;
- Bathrooms - 2 + guest toilet on the ground floor;
- Swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols;
- Shaded terrace with dining table and chairs;
- BBQ area with a large wooden dining table;
- Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic doors open onto a terrace, increasing the living space;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Large refrigerator;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- In the living room, two lounge areas with sofas and armchairs, one near the fireplace, the second near the TV;
- Satellite and cable TV, DVD;
- Safe-deposit box;
- Air conditioners in all three bedrooms ( not downstairs )
- Real wood-burning fireplace;
- Central heating;
- WiFi Internet;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Home phone;
- Cot and highchair on request;
- Secure Parking;
- Bedding and towels are provided.
- Bed linen, towels and cleaning once a week.
Price & Reserve
|2022||01-06-2022||30-06-2022||€ 1 290|
|01-07-2022||31-08-2022||€ 1 750|
|01-09-2022||30-09-2022||€ 1 290|
|01-10-2022||31-10-2022||€ 1 250|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
We had a lovely holiday in this excellent villa. Simon met us at Larnaca Airport with a car and we drove to the villa in about 40 minutes. Everything was as expected. Excellent clean villa in a quiet location. The villa is even better than in the photos. Very large downstairs with lots of space. Beautiful Pool and garden with covered areas and BBQ. Konnos Beach is very close. Excellent Holiday thank you.
There were five of us in Cyprus at the beginning of September and chose the house because it also has a great garden including a pool. The location is great, but still central away from the noise. Nearby is Ayia Napa, Cape Greco and some great beaches with crystal clear water. Clear recommendation.
My family (2 x adults, 3 x children aged 12, 14 & 16) had a great time here. There is so much to see and do we never had to travel far, from water parks and Ayia Napa to boat trips and quiet coves. The villa itself was lovely and all of us enjoyed chilling by the pool. Everything was spotlessly clean and we were greeted with a thorough introduction to the property. We had concerns about the lack of air conditioning downstairs but the doors open fully and there was a lovely breeze so it wasn’t an issue. Overall it was a great place to stay and we’d fully recommend it.
Had a wonderful stay in this immaculate villa. Owner so welcoming and was flexible on arrival and departure times. We walked in and were blown away, it's beautiful. Everything we needed and more for a fantastic stay. Our children loved it and I felt they were safe. They loved the gardens and of course the pool. The grounds were regularly maintained as was the pool. A real home from home, huge BBQ and lots of outside seating areas. Lots to do nearby, car recommended so you can visit different places. Wish we were still there!! Don't miss out, this is the ultimate holiday villa
Amazing stay at this immaculate, huge villa. Everything we needed and more to fully enjoy our stay. We spent most of our time outside. There was plenty of space to spread out and not be on top of each other. Our children loved the gardens for lizard hunting and exploring. The pool and garden were kept immaculate with gardeners and pool maintenance in regular attendance but not intrusive. Great location, close to everything. Just can't fault it. Special thanks to Simon at Simila for answering my endless questions before booking and always with a prompt, polite response. We searched 100"s of villas to find the right one and I can 100% say we found it. Do not hesitate in booking this superb property. Can't wait to return
Stunning villa. Loads of room and everything you need and more. Close to both protaras and Ayia Napa. Everything was immaculate. Owner very welcoming and Simon at Simila was invaluable in making our decision to book to making sure we met the owner safely. We loved the gardens and pool. We are a family ranging from 4-75 years and the villa was safe and comfortable for us all
The villa was lovely and even better than we hoped. The description of it were accurate and it has been well maintained and was very clean. Everything we needed was there, a real home from home and the attention to detail was excellent. Lovely furniture and super outside dining and relaxing areas, plus a lovely pool area in the well kept gardens. The welcome pack was very good and was more than adequate. The location was very quiet and peaceful and Konnos Beach is only a short distance away. A hire car was definitely needed though to really enjoy the area. We would definitely recommend the villa as we had a lovely holiday. Many thanks to everyone at Simila Cyprus. NATALIIA
We had a most enjoyable time. The Villa was very well kept and the location was great being not too far away from both Protaras and Ayia Napa. Grounds and pool area were immaculate.
Maybe these villas and this part of Cyprus has been kept a secret until now. We are very happy to have discovered Simila Cyprus and their villas. It was real VIP luxury for a great price and with great service and support. We felt like film stars in our villa. We will be back again next year or maybe sooner.
We had a wonderful quiet holiday in the villa. Simila Cyprus met us in the middle of the night. We didn't manage to get to the right place although the directions were very precise. Our flight was delayed and probably we were too tired to find it by ourselves. So thank you again for leading us to your wonderful villa, a great place to rest and relax. The villa was wonderfully equipped, bright, clean and spacious, which we saw the next morning when we awoke.MCalmness, light, a fully equipped kitchen and the obvious feeling of freedom We can only recommend this lovely place. We are sure that whoever reads this will do the same. Regards from Evgenia and & Alex. ( I hope my English is ok )